Sign Up for our Newsletter!

Google Groups
Subscribe to Etsy Knitter Newsletter
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introduction - Sara - ModernShop

Hello All,
     I am one of the new bloggers and I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Sara and my Etsy shop is ModernShop.etsy.com. I hand dye my own yarn, I spin yarn, crochet, and knit. Also, some of my sewing and painting items will show up in my shop from time to time. I'm really happy to help with this blog and I hope the new management can help get this place up and running will all the new changes that are happening. I'd be glad to help anyone if they have any questions about knitting/crocheting/dyeing. These are some of my passions, as I'm sure they are yours as well, and I can't wait to start the blog up with the other 3 bloggers.

-Sara

3 comments:

ennadoolf said...

Hi Sara, good to "meet" you!

ModernShop said...

Thank you! Nice to meet you, too!

Anindita Basu said...

Hi Sara, Nice to meet you. I came to your blog from the Etsy Knitters team forum. Though I do knitting with yarn, I do sell knitted wire jewelry- a mixture of my passion for knitting and jewelry making.

Do you need me in your blogsite. Is there anyway we can both help each other? Dita
My blog is:
http://www.alankarshilpa.blogspot.com
http://www.alankarshilpa.etsy.com